19 May 2005

I NEED ideas for a good/thoughtful anniversary gift for Ryan. Share any ideas you might have, please.

Have I told you lately how wonderful my husband is? Last night I had a ladies salad supper at church at 630pm. At 515 my last client left the counter. I still had a few minutes that I needed to follow up with my boss, shut down my computer etc. At 530, I called Ryan to ask if he'd start making my salad for me (I had a half hour drive home still). He had already started it!!! Yeah, he's a stud! I got home right at 6pm and had enough time to take a potty break, drink a glass of milk, kiss my honey (a few times), grab my salad and head back out the door. What a huge help he was last night.
Then when I got home and was ready to whine big time because of my back ache (I ended up laying in the back of the church and almost falling asleep during the program), he went upstairs for Tylenol and brought me some water to help me feel better. He's so awesome!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, you are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

That's very sweet!

jerelyn said...

awwwwwwwwww...so cute.

jerelyn said...

Oh! So I guess I'm going to see the Red Sox play the Angels in mid-August (read my blog). Too bad you aren't coming out to CA early, you could come with me and (possibly) see your friend pitch!! :-)

Mandy said...

Seeing as Tues is the big day (for both of us) I think a good gift would be:
1) take care of yourself.
You are currently growing the best possible gift inside your belly, a baby boy.
2) just let him know how much you appreciate him.
3) remind him of how much you love him & how much he means to you.
# 2 & 3 are Keith's gifts this year. #1 has been done 2 times now. I hope it helps and hope you enjoy celebrating your special day together.

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

How about a coupon booklet of things that he can redeem? I'm working on one for Chris right now.

Kristin said...

Yes, you have mentioned before about how much of a sweetie Ryan is. Where are the rest of the sweeties??? Give the rest of us a gift and give ryan a clone machine :) hehe

Ashley said...

he is awesome...but so are you!!!

Jennifer said...

It's today right? Happy anniversary ! Hope you guys (and baby B) had a great day today!