We've been busy the last few days. I was able to take yesterday off and hang out with my kids, 2 of my nephews and their grandparents. We ventured to the Mississippi River Museum for the day.
A few things I learned yesterday:
- Look in the seat of the van before you have your husband cancel your debit/credit card.
- When husband does "freeze" the card, make sure your backup credit card hasn't been expired for 13 months.
- When your backup card is expired and you need to unfreeze your debit/credit card, make sure you know the pin or they WILL NOT unfreeze the card for you.
- Don't be grumpy with the bank employee when she doesn't help you or you'll have to take more time to call back later to apologize for said grumpiness.
- The T@rget in Dubuque is not a super T.
And a few things at the museum
- Take kids super early so they're not there over lunch and nap.
- It's warm there, dress accordingly
- Dress the 5 kids in the same color shirt so they're easier to keep track of.
- Balancing the interests of a 9 y/o and a 3 y/o take effort.
- Be prepared to spend a few bucks to get in ($15/adult, $10/child).
- Enjoy the museum even if you're not a fan of museums.
Today I'm back at work.
On tonight's agenda: Fishing at the Donlon's pond. Should be fun!