At $5 per ticket, it's a pretty sweet deal. Not only do you get the chance of the vacation, you also get the chance to help us bring out little guy home.
This vacation package was given to us to be raffled off as a fundraiser for our adoption. If we don't sell enough tickets to cover the minimum amount requested, we will refund your money and return the vacation package to the anonymous donor. At $5 per ticket, we need to sell at least 600 tickets. Remember, each ticket sold, gets us five dollars closer to adopting from Ethiopia and gets you one step closer to an inexpensive vacation! Please consider buying 1, 2, or even 20 tickets. Leave a comment on this post or email me for the address to send ticket money to.
Vacation Package Guidelines
- At least one of the travelers must be at least 18.
- Destination may include anywhere in North America, Central America, or the Caribbean
Airline service provided by Continental Airlines. Hotel stay provided by Marriott Hotels.
- Dates of the trip to be chosen by the winner
- Need to be pre-booked 8-10 months in advance of trip for best availability of hotel and flights
- There is no guarantee of availability of date preference, however booking in advance will minimize black out dates
- The trip arrangements will need to be scheduled prior to June 30, 2010
- Drawing held after 600 tickets are sold or on January 3, 2010 - which ever comes last.
- We reserve the right to cancel the raffle and return the money to the buyer. You will be notified if the raffle has been cancelled.
- The winner will be given full information on arranging booking of tickets with donor.
- In-land transportation, meals, hotel incidental expenses, and other travel expenses are not include.
- No limit to the number of raffle tickets purchased by one individual
- Prior to booking the trip, the winner may choose to transfer the trip to another person(s). Yes, you can win and give it away!
- Once the trip has been booked, any cancellation or change of dates might be allowed at winner’s expense and is subject to availability.