19 October 2009

yikes

Life is moving forward quickly around here.  This weekend we were actually home - maybe because Ryan had to work and Scott is still sick and it has rubbed off on me.  Anyway, I took some time to clean the kids' rooms upstairs.  As I picked up a barrel that holds monkies, I was surprised to see what was inside.  The barrel had been on the floor with the opening pressed against the floor.  And when I picked it up, there was a nice, thick web spun with a scary spider in it.  I immediately through it in the toilet even though it was dead.  If that's any indication of my cleaning lately, its getting mighty scary around our house.
 
Praying for God to do big things with the auction this weekend and looking forward to spending some more time keeping up with my home and my family!


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: