29 August 2006

Picture Update





Congrats to my buddy Becky and her new husband Greg. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with them!

I miss my friends. Attending the training conference in Orlando was also a great time to socialize with my pals. I'm already looking forward to next year.

"Funny Face". Scott is such a ham. If you say "funny face" he makes this same face every time. He makes a long face and sucks his lips in. It looks like the mask from Scream without dentures.

This is totally my kid - cheesy grin, hard hat, tonka truck and an ISU outfit. He is such a doll. In the last few days, his eye teeth have poked through on the right side and are about to poke through on the left side. Once again, in a short period of time, he'll have 4 new teeth. He did the same thing with his 4 front teeth.

7 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!

Hal hasn't been assigned weekend duty yet... They will be doing it soon, I think. And I'll get back to you on when we can get together!!!

talk to you soon,
anna

Fantastagirl said...

Your little one is soo cute - love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Scott has so much hair!!! He's gonna be such a heart breaker when he gets older.

Ashley said...

love love love the pics

Me said...

What a cutie, great pics!

Carrie said...

Your kid is such a cutie pie!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Kristin said...

totally absolutely adorable!!!!