18 August 2006

Fun moment


Okay, so the other day was L's birthday and I was making her a card in publisher. And I was making it as a card from all of us girls. Meg sent me a few pictures from the fair and there was one of several girls that would be perfect to use. Except, L was in the picture and so was Trevin and M and I were missing. So, I took several other pictures and inserted them. The end result was not that great. This picture was one I made to put myself in the picture. I opted to use something else but this picture still makes me laugh when I see it!

Theactual picture that I used - it's horrible. And I must say that I'm no artsy-fartsy person. I don't have photoshop or anything fancy, I just use what I can to make things work.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the little kid inside of you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

love the pic! looks just like you.;)

Fantastagirl said...

Looks great! Some of that stuff is a lot of fun to play with.

Kristin said...

NICE - not quite like your Tammy doll though :)