21 August 2006

ABC's

According to Cori, I need to fill this out so here’s the quick and dirty version:

A is for age: 26
B is for booze of choice: Booze, what’s that? I don’t drink alcohol.
C is for career: Currently, working for the USDA and enjoying it. Who knows where I’ll be in 5 years.
D is for your dog's name: MY dog is Keller. He’s a mini australian shepherd. He’s gorgeous!
E is for essential items you use/love everyday: I wish I could say my bible. Bad me. Everyday… allergy pill, water bottle.
F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: I don’t think I have one
G is for favorite games: Battle of the sexes – because I rock at this game!
H is for hometown: A cute little town in Northern Maine. Just kidding, I live outside a tiny town in the NE corner of this corn growing state.
I is for instruments you play: I’ve got a cool lap harp that I mess with when the girls are over.
J is for jam or jelly you like: I love Gma B’s strawberry jam but don’t eat it much.
K is for kids: Yes, mine is the cutest little guy ever!!!!!!!!!
L is for last kiss: Cori’s is such a cute story. Mine, not so much. I kissed my hubby on the way out the door this morning when he was all sweaty after working out. Ick, I don’t like kissing a sweaty face but I love my hubby!
M is for most admired trait: about myself??? I admire that I care about other people and like to help them.
N is for name of your crush: Duh, of course it’s my hubby. But my eye-candy is Gary Allen.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2nd grade: kroup, last summer: childbirth.
P is for phobias: hmm, not sure of that one.
Q is for quotes you like: I like the one that Cori saw on the side of a Nike shoebox: "You run like a girl. Good for you"
R is for biggest regret: Maybe not appreciating the lessons in life. Honestly, I don’t sit around and think of regrets. I suppose one would be not honoring others.
S is for sweets of your choice: Grasshopper cookies (aka Girls Scouts mint cookies)
T is for time you wake up: I wake up 5 million times during the night. And last night I had a YUCKY dream about someone killing me and my family. So, I watched the clock until I fell asleep. Then woke with Scott before the alarm went off. Finally at 515, I got up with the alarm and went to work out.
U is for underwear: I just bought new ones at VS. Just cute cotton ones.
V is for vegetables you love: I love veggies!
W is for worst habit: Lately… not cleaning my house
X is for x-rays you've had: Who cares? Broken thumb in HS, jacked up thumb after getting married. That’s all I remember.
Y is for yummy food you make: Cooking, what’s that? I like my enchiladas, wild rice soup… don’t get me thinking about food, I’m stuffed!
Z is for zodiac sign: who knows. I don’t pay attention to that stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Remember when my parents gave me two tickets for the Mark Chestnut concert at the Hanford Fox Theater and Gary Alan was one of the opening acts of the concert (he was a new artist then)? I first asked you to go, but then you and Mike encouraged me to ask Jesse to go with me! Good Memories!! I just saw Gary Alan in concert with Rascall Flats in Fresno last month - he puts on a great performance! :)

Hope you enjoyed my walk down Memory Lane!
~patty