19 August 2004

Yay, its Friday - sorta!
Its after noon on Thursday but it so feels like Friday to me. I'll be heading home shortly to finish up my beerock's that I started making last night. Check out the recipe online - I use hamburger meat instead of roast. I can just taste them! Then when Ryan comes home, we'll head down to Prairie City. Tomorrow will be a full day of the 150th Iowa State Fair. It will be fun to see all the exhibits, eat good food and hang out with Ryan. I'm eager to see the Butter Cow. Every year a lady makes cow sculpture out of butter. I remember seeing it my first summer in Iowa. Saturday we plan to hang out with some local friends - a highschool buddy of Ryan's who just moved back and my friend, Mike Crouse, who was in Iraq/Afghanistan for a year and a half and got back recently. Sunday we'll do the family thing - have lunch with Ryan's grandparents after church. So, it should be a nice but busy weekend. Hope my feet can handle all the walking, I'm sure they'll be sore. May you enjoy your Friday - whenever it is!

No comments: