13 August 2004

Okay, so I seriously haven't written back to people. I feel like I'm always saying that but seriously its crazier than usual here. Lots going on at work - my desk keeps piling up. Been trying to spend my summer hours outside and hanging out with those that I need to get to know better. Also had a good friend in a car accident last week where he walked away and his best friend died. That's been difficult around here but praise God that He's in control. Josh the day before had been witnessing to a new employee and told him "...if I die tomorrow, I know I'll go to heaven..." And the next day he died. What a witness to that guy! So, trying to keep my head out of water. I've slept in my bed but haven't been home for 2 weeks basically. Its wild. Then I'm gone at meetings lots which makes work even more hectic. I'm loving it though. Life is so good. I've really been challenged lately about my personal walk. Wanted Ryan to lead me so I completely used his lack of leadership as an excuse. Sure, I was reading the Word most everyday with Ryan and doing some study but I wasn't fellowshipping with teh Lord like I needed. So, my week has been started on teh right foot every morning and its so nice, so nice! I lay in bed awake and pray that I'll have the prompting to get up and read - duh, that is the prompting!!!! I've been at it this week - stretching out my sore muscles and having quiet time. Oh, I've missed that. So, pray with me that I keep my lazy butt working at it - God is so deserving and I'm such a slacker!

No comments: