31 August 2004

My mind is so overloaded with thoughts and emotions. My list of things to do keeps getting longer. I must need a vacation, right? Problem is that I’ve had some time off and it hasn’t solved my problem. Today, I’ve made dumb errors. One is that I left the keys in the ignition of my work pickup overnight. And more than that, the windows were down and some expensive equipment was inside. This afternoon I printed out some address labels but had misspelled “Clayton”. Not much after that, I made some copies of a document and thought it didn’t appear to be right. When I got to the counter to explain things to the landowner, I had blank copies. Yeah, I just need to stop and think a bit.

So, we’re in our new office building at work. Its nice – has good and bad about it. I like being in a new building with some decent furniture and constant temperature (even if I am a bit cold). But its so open and sound carries too well. We car hear everything going on near us. I don’t want to hear everyone else’s conversations and I don’t want them to hear mine :)

We start our first week of AWANA on Wednesday night. Please think of us and we “lead” the JV group in our home another year. I’m sure it will be a challenge for all of us to get used to. In the mean time, off to work I go to finish cleaning the JV room (aka basement).

No comments: