As of the past few days, I've:
- gone to a parade with the family
- tore out carpet in the one room that has carpet in our house
- watched as hubby tore out the wall in that same room (and was quite irritated with the results)
- wondered if someone was in our attic when in fact the popping noises were fireworks and us old fogies were already in bed
- made Bethany a black baby doll. She's my sample doll and has an ugly shirt, no face and no hair. Bethany doesn't seem to mind and Scott has requested one.
- Wondered if it's okay for my SON to have a baby doll... how can I make it masculine???
- Chopped my hair. It was cute before the cut but needed a trim. Now its short and thin (she said she texturized it). Thank God hair grows back!
- Practically begged people to provide child care for my little ones
- Started my first batch of kombucha
- Missed California
- Dreamed of the possibility of being home with my kids and working from home.
- Started thinking through a new fundraiser idea I have for adoption. It will revolve around a meal and an auction. More on that later as things (hopefully and prayerfully) come together.
Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.