28 November 2008

I'm Full!

Thankful for a day off of work to celebrate with family and a new friend over plates full of food.



One of the Mongolian students joined us as did my mom and step-dad. It was quite enjoyable and I'm thankful that Ryan prepared most of the meal. Mom brought peach cobbler, one of my favorite desserts. We learned a little about Mongolian culture, played the Wii, and I ate more dessert :)



Later that afternoon, we put the kids down for a nap and then woke them up early to take them to a movie. Madagascar 2 was really cute and well worth the time and money. The kids sat well for it, although Bethany started to squirm a little after the first hour or so. It was a cute movie. Scott was thrilled to get a free Madagascar poster from the theater which we promptly had to put up when we got home.



By the way, Bethany turned 18 months old on Thanksgiving and I didn't get a picture of her... oops!

2 comments:

jerelyn said...

My mom made apricot cobbler on Thanksgiving. Yay for cobblers on Thanksgiving!!! :-)

Ashley said...

Sounds like a great day!!