03 April 2006

Pictures



RJ - my little niece. She's so cute here and I love her smile so I wanted to share it.

Have I added this picture before? It was a while back. Scott was playing with Ryan's [wrapped] cigar.

Scott sporting his ISU jersey while taking a break from his favorite toy.

Scott eating prunes. He seems to like anything he can get in his mouth with the exception of peaches so far.

Our small fry. Caught this cute picture yesterday when Scott was relaxing on the couch with his dad. He is growing so fast.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Scott is so big!!!!
Hope you are well... I'm still waiting to hear if I'll be in Elkader this summer. Wouldn't that be fun? I'll offer my babysitting services right now. :)

Fantastagirl said...

Your niece has a wonderful smile!

Scott is growing up so fast...wow!

CP said...

Oh, those are priceless photos.

Or, as I like to call them..."promdate blackmail."

CP.

Anonymous said...

Scott is getting so big! He looks just like Ryan!

Ashley said...

wow, he looks totally different from the last time i saw him. they change so quickly. those pics are adorable.

Anonymous said...

scott looks like his daddy!!