18 April 2006

Pictures

I have downloaded my camera from Easter BUT my honey snagged it this morning. I hope to have it tomorrow to load some pictures. For now, here are a few non-Easter pictures of my small fry:




This is one from a while back that I was having fun playing with the contrast of colors. I wish I would have left his bright blue eyes but I thought about it too late.







I haven't quite finished playing with the color contrast on this one. It's cute though. We bought small fry his first soccer ball for Easter. We also bought him a toy TV remote. So, he got a gift that represents his mom and one that represents his dad and we didn't even plan it that way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome. What software did you use???

Fantastagirl said...

I love 'em - he is getting so big - I can't believe how fast he is growing. I miss these stages...

jerelyn said...

So cute! I like that you're experimenting with color...it's fun, isn't it?! And great idea...the dad toy and the mom toy...hopefully he enjoys the mom toy a bit more!!

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Scott is SO cute! I like the color changes. I am clueless at that part. Hope Easter was great!