14 April 2005

Yay for me and thanks to those who’ve been praying specifically for me to feel better. I’m on day 3 of feeling good – that’s a record these past 6 months. Lots going on as usual. Had my monthly visit to the OB yesterday. He had some blood tests done since I complained about feeling like passing out way too often. My hemoglobin showed for being low and so he put me back on the prenatal vitamin for iron. This is what caused other “plumbing” issues before so I’m hoping and praying that things will go normal. I just want to walk around and sing “I feel good….”

Other than that, I’ve just been major emotional and witchy. I’m so easily irritated and have lost my patience. That can be partly accredited to the insanity here at work and dealing with butthead people. Its frustrating though because I can see the attitude problem but haven’t been able to kick it quite yet. Perfect example:
Last night after getting done with JV youth, I chatted with my sister for a short bit on the phone while Ryan watched some TV. Just before 9:00, I asked him to turn off the tv, help me put away a few clothes quick and then have some quiet cuddle time in bed. I thought this was a perfectly acceptable request since we’d had a busy week so far, tonight is bible study and Friday noon he’ll leave for men’s retreat weekend. I thought it would be good for us to have some time together. After waiting 10 minutes, it was obvious that he was not going to turn off the tv so I got up and left the room. On my way upstairs with the clothes basket in hand, he said that he’d fold clothes if I brought them to him. FORGET HIM! The clothes I was carrying were already folded and the unfolded bedsheets and a few socks were upstairs. Made no sense plus it didn’t fix the Ryan focusing on tv instead of TB time. Oh yeah, I had asked him earlier to focus on me for a few minutes and he kept having to glance back at the tv – that drives me crazy. Anyway, so I went upstairs, put away clothes and then read for a while till Ryan got done watching his show and came up. He crawled in bed and went to sleep. No “I love you honey” or nothing! Grr, so frustrating. And it hasn’t seemed to improve either. Just a bit ago, I called and asked him to come home at a decent hour tonight so I could see him since he’ll be gone all weekend. He said he’ll try. WELL WHOOP-TI-DOO! Seriously, like he can’t make arrangements to tell his bible study buddies that they need to keep on track so it only lasts 2 hours instead of 3 or more.
See, all of this is really no big deal but it just ticks me off to no end. I could go on and on with the things that have made me crazy lately. And, I could only imagine that Ryan is in the same boat with me making him crazy. My husband is not perfect BUT he is wonderful and I do love him dearly!

I’m a whiny witch about at my wits end! I think that sums it up pretty well today :) Praise the Lord though I’m feeling better and that’s gotta help some!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I will kep that in my prayers and your attitude as well. From time to time I think we all need an attitude adjustment. Realizing that is a big part of it. I get moody and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant.

Jennifer said...

don't you just hate it when you KNOW your a meanie!

A few weeks back I felt so sorry for my hubby, he was the center of a PMS wrath! When I was preggo, I was a moody and mean too.

Mandy said...

Tammy, don't worry. Babies take all your energy, iron, calcium, good moods and sanity when your pregnant. Then he is born and you hold him in your arms. You forget it all.
Trust me. When you have him and you think you are ready for #2, please call me!
Oh, the plumbing problems get better, so I am told. Emily is 11 wks and I still have to take 2 iron pills a day. Thank God for Colace.