- Spaghetti with roasted veggies and crescent rolls for supper.
- Enough spaghetti to freeze some for another night when I'm too tired to cook.
- Help Ms. Priss with snacks for her pre-school class. She insisted on pretzels, marshmallows, prunes, and a mint in each one. Okay. I wonder how many kids won't eat the prune. All 3 of my kids love them.
- Clean up supper dishes.
- Make a batch of crab salad so I can have wraps for lunch the rest of the week.
- Clean those dishes.
- Prepare a batch of chili verde for tomorrow's supper.
- Yes, more dishes.
- Help Scott wash his hair.
- Help two kids make their lunch.
- Put away lots of dishes along the way.
- Snuggle a couple of kiddos, wipe one booty, and listen to the story of a star's life in the sky.
- I think I'm tired of being in the kitchen so I'll go start a load of laundry.
05 March 2012
Ready to Relax
Tonight I got home from work and started on supper. I spent the next 4 hours in the kitchen doing the following: