05 March 2012

Ready to Relax

Tonight I got home from work and started on supper. I spent the next 4 hours in the kitchen doing the following:
  • Spaghetti with roasted veggies and crescent rolls for supper.
  • Enough spaghetti to freeze some for another night when I'm too tired to cook.
  • Help Ms. Priss with snacks for her pre-school class. She insisted on pretzels, marshmallows, prunes, and a mint in each one. Okay. I wonder how many kids won't eat the prune. All 3 of my kids love them.
  • Clean up supper dishes.
  • Make a batch of crab salad so I can have wraps for lunch the rest of the week.
  • Clean those dishes.
  • Prepare a batch of chili verde for tomorrow's supper.
  • Yes, more dishes.
  • Help Scott wash his hair.
  • Help two kids make their lunch.
  • Put away lots of dishes along the way.
  • Snuggle a couple of kiddos, wipe one booty, and listen to the story of a star's life in the sky.
  • I think I'm tired of being in the kitchen so I'll go start a load of laundry.
When I was done with that, it was 10 pm but I have a few more things to do. Right on to the next thing on my list. I took pics of new necklaces and post them for sale on my Journey4Hope blog. Wrote a quick blog post and now it's time to do some reading and hopefully fall fast asleep the moment I close my eyes.

No comments: