Real quick though, just to share few fun things:
- Hubby is amazing. He had a friend of ours update my laptop for me and when he got it back, he opened up a bunch of blogs I like to read before bringing it home to me.
- Hubby couldn't get his snowblower started this weekend after the blizzard so this morning his "workout" was shoveling the driveway so I could get out. Yes, he's good like that.
- Scott frosted and frosted cookies with his daddy yesterday. Bethany and Judah both had limited frosting experience cause they couldn't keep their frosting knife out of their mouths!
- I've been looking at australian shepherd pups for the kids' and Ryan Christmas present. I'm eager to have a puppy but not eager to have an animal in the house again.
- Heavy, wet snow at 32 degrees makes sledding fun. I'm not sure who had more fun - the kids or us mom's.
Okay, more reading for me to do but first I need to get to the office.