26 August 2009

Hmm

*** updated to share that I was so tired last night that I wanted to go to bed when I got home. Thank you Lord for providing the energy I needed last night. I did bathe the kids, I didn't finish Mexico TY's but I did get the cards cut that I'm adding to them. I did work on my mexico scrapbook a little. I did get one load of laundry washed and in the dryer. I ate Taco salad for supper. It was healthy and a good thing I didn't say I wanted to eat a small portion size cause I ate a ton of taco salad. The only thing I didn't do was my eval for my mexico trip. Maybe during a lunch break today.
---------------------------------------------------
I totally emailed a blog post last night but it didn't show up... who knows. I'm still in hiding and spending my free time working on my Mexico scrapbook.

Hubby took me on a date last night. It was really fun and very thoughtful. On the way to the theater, we listened to a really funny FamilyLife podcast. We stopped at some friends' for a short visit before walking to the dollar theater to watch The Proposal. It was cute and we laughed and laughed. On the way home we listened to the 2nd podcast from the comedian dude and laughed some more. I needed that.

We got home and had one of our late night chats about life and how I feel like I'm doing as a mom, wife and career person. It was tiring but good.

Today I need a nap.

Unfortunately, I have lots to do tonight: bathe kids, address Mexico thank you's, work on Mexico scrapbook, start some laundry, eat something healthy, finish my evaluation of my Mexico trip, and SLEEP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute banner!

Nikki B.

CORI said...

Awwww! You are so lucky to have a hubby to have those late night chats with.