22 December 2008

real quick

Life is beyond "holiday" crazy right now but a few things real quick:
1. Family is done puking
2. Kids are finishing up meds for pink eye
3. Much to my vain choice, we are proud owners of a used mini van
4. Salvage yard will pick up old car tomorrow.  How long does it take to siphon a full tank of gas out???
5. 80 miles of driving in "blizzard" weather in a new-to-you vehicle is not fun
6. Financial audit at work is tedious
7. Work, oh yeah, a place I go when I can get out of our driveway
8. My favorite family gifts to be handed out at Christmas are still in the design process and have little hope of getting done... are we seriously 3 days away from Christmas???
9.  My tailbone may be sore and my contacts may feel dry but I'm dressed cute today, dangit!


Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas friend!

Bonnie said...

Sounds more "normal" than you think. It is the life of the mom of small children. Hope your Christmas is peaceful and full of joy!

Ashley said...

dressing cute always helps...merry christmas!