05 December 2008

RE: [tuh-mar-uh] New comment on Let them cross, then go mommy.

A quick reply to Amy's comment:
you think you were being funny when you said mount it or freeze it.  What I find funny is that people would seriously do that around here!  First thing I got asked by several people was if it had a "rack" on it.  And a few others suggested tagging it and cutting it up.
 
It was a girl deer so no antlers.  And, I don't care for deer meat so I don't want to freeze it.
 
Last night it was pushed off into the road ditch a little.  For anyone who's interested, I'm sure the meat has been kept cold!  High of 29 today and it was 2 degrees when I left this morning!


Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now begins the time of the year when I seriously forget the rest of the country actually experiences "weather" and "seasons".

Today's high was 72 and the low will be 49. Downsides are that I am not in the holiday spirit and we don't get any snow days. I've never had a snow day but it sounds like a good excuse to stay home and cuddle by the fire.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USCA0983?from=_topnav_business

Ashley said...

I've never had deer meat. How does it taste?