18 November 2005

Scott's first snow


Here's my little guy and his first snow. Not quite the picture I was hoping for but his daddy didn't have time to get him in his snow suit and get a different picture. Thanks to Ryan for capturing Scott's first snow.

The snow is still on the ground. The sun is shining today and it is supposed to get up to 40. I hope it does so I can wash my car today. I left my car at the bottom of the driveway last night. Didn't want to venture out on the ice. Before we left for bible study, my neighbor came through and sanded the hill. So, if it doesn't melt off some today, I'll at least be safe to drive down our sanded driveway tonight. TGIF

2 comments:

momma of 2 said...

Good luck with the hill - hope the the ice melted a little bit for you today - the pic is cute!

jerelyn said...

So cute! Happy first snow to you, Scott! Wow, now that I think about it--happy first Thanksgiving, and in a month (or so) happy first Christmas too! Lots of firsts for your little boy. :-)