Thoughts of the day (things I have yet to share)…
- How many people can say their kid has crapped in their hand? I can. Yup, Scott was sick, doc said to give him a suppository. He crapped all over so Ryan washed him in the kitchen sink. Sitting back on the couch, we tried again and he started going again so I caught it. Some did manage to gather on my shorts. What a special moment!
- Is it possible to have a cold and not pass it on to your child whom you’re breastfeeding?
- Put Scott to bed at 10 or 1030, he falls asleep around 11, Pump at 3am to relieve pressure, breastfeed at 530ish, leave for work around 715ish. Pump at 10am, 2pm and head home to feed Scott again at 530pm. It’s a fun cycle. More sleep than most new parents get. It makes sense when you put it on paper why I can’t get anything done around my house. And since I have a cold right now, I get to add to that schedule: up at 2am, coughing for a few hours before I decide to get up and shower since I can’t get any sleep.
- AWANA, this is my first year not helping with the JV kids in AWANA. Its such a bummer to me since its held at our house and I miss the kids. Ryan is doing a good job of letting me be a mom on Wednesday nights but I want to do both and I get frustrated that he doesn’t include me since I still think I’m part of the group.
- We got 2.5” of rain last night with golf ball sized hail. That was great on crops, vehicles and gravel roads.