07 June 2004

Weekend
Oh my goodness, its already Monday. What a weekend. Saturday was a girls day out - mom and I shopped in some antique stores and other cutsie shops. We had lunch and later smoothies for dessert. Saturday night was Living Stone. Its a contemporary worship service being held by some of the college students home for the summer. That was fantastic. I miss contemporary worship and Cornerstone church in Ames. Sunday was lovely. Great message from Pastor Lee and fun times afterwards. Church was over and I had 7 little girls surrounding me. It was so fun. SOmeone asked when I was going to have my own. What's the point when I have 7 little girls climbing on me already! Then I held Caleb, he's 3.5 months old. He spit up on me - it started at my shoulder and went all the way down my shirt and my skirt. I was impressed! His mom, Renessa, was embarrassed. Potluck didn't start till noon so Ryan and I went and sat in the park for a while. That was nice, just hanging out with Ryan and no distractions. Potluck was good - of course I always like food :) Then we went home and I napped while Ryan watched the History channel. Yesterday was the 60 year anniversary of D-Day. What a neat history. Lots of men and women who deserve honor and appreciation. Now its back to the work week. I better get at it.

No comments: