15 June 2004

I seriously can't keep up. I love to read and write but I just don't find or make the time to do so. It's been another fast-paced week. We spent the weekend in Prairie City and Des Moines for Ryan's 10 year class reunion. Friday night we stayed with Ryan's cousin, Tera, and her husband, Kevin. They live half way in between here and there. We had a great time visiting with them. Saturday morning we stopped at the outlet mall and took a little "break". Saturday we visited Ryan's Grandpa Roy who's been in the hospital recuperating from a stroke. We then went and enjoyed chatting with old classmates at the Iowa Cubs Clubhouse out in left field. Unfortunately there was no game going on. That night we stayed with Ryan's Grandma, went to church with her on Sunday and then went to the city park for lunch. It was a continuance of the reunion only this time it included families. We had a good time there too but I was ready to get home. This week has been a blur so far.

It's all quite a rush this week to come home and catch up and chores etc. Friday we head back to Des Moines for his grandparents 60th anniversary. Sort of a mini family reunion. I'm excited to meet Shelly, my sister-in-law, for the first time. And also to see the rest of the B's. Then Sunday I fly out to CA for a week of work and then home to make a quick short visit to the family and a few friends. I really wish I could get out there for longer and see more people but I'll miss my honey and will have to come back to work eventually.

I think that pretty well sums it up here. Adios

No comments: