21 November 2006

Already Done

I've been a bit of a slacker lately and haven't been online much to write. But today, today was the day. I finished up my Christmas letter and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Whew, what a task!

I know its almost Thanksgiving but when its 54 degrees outside, it sure doesn't seem like we're about to eat turkey! I'm enjoying the warmth while it lasts. In the mean time, I did start parking in the garage again. There have been mornings of frost and I don't like to scrape my windshield. Fortunately my hubby is a stud and cleaned out the garage for my car even though its the vet truck that has to be kept warm all winter long. I love my hubby!

Small fry is unstoppable now. He's thinks walking is so fun that he's walking in circles and wouldn't even stop last night to have a full meal. What a cutie!

More from me another day. I'm tired of being at the computer and ready to play with my kiddo and visit my hubby.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Christmas letter almost done? You are so awesome!

Happy Tday my friend!

jerelyn said...

What a great husband!

And you certainly seem to be on top of things with your Christmas letter already finished! Wow!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :-)

Me said...

I wanted to put up the tree in early November when we got a burst of cold weather. But I didn't. Now I just can't do it with temps in the 60s!