16 April 2004

Dang, I just read Cori's new blog. How fun hers seems, check it out at http://badbadmissy.blogspot.com/ Reading Cori's reminds me of how neglected mine has been. I've been waiting to get some new pictures on my computer and do all at the same time. Unfortunately I didn't quite get it done this morning when I was working on it. As for the other 10 days or so, I've been hanging out with Kaleb, my 3 year old nephew. He was staying with mom and ralph for awhile. Good times. Lots going on with him, with Ryan and our home. Its always drama to some extent. Yeah, the other day my horse got out and was down at the neighbors. Promise was standing in their flower beds staring at the window because she could see herself in the reflection. She seemed to think it was another horse. So they call Ryan and bless his heart, he leaves work to go deal with her. But she wasn't gonna let him near her (she knows he hates her). After an hour she was back in the pasture, the fence was fixed and I had one upset husband. His words to me when he called were: "you have one month to get her off the property before I shoot her in the head!" Yeah, a bit much I thought. I coulda cried. Ryan then called back later and apologized - he's wonderful like that. He was just angry and embarrassed.

That's really been the extent of it at home. Ryan will be gone this weekend for Men's Retreat. They'll have fun playing with guns and being guys together. I'll be at a wedding and baby shower. Other than that, I'm gonna hang out with mom and do some shopping.

Work has been busy, I can't keep up. Plus I took on some extra duties as the Regional Rep. for a national organization. I spent 3 hours on that this AM. Lots to do initially. Apparently my predecessor didn't do jack! So, it's been fun.

Oh, and I've really missed the valley lately. I miss my friends and the spring blossoms and all the other cool stuff. Such is life though.

No comments: