18 June 2007

Finally got my GIRL

Yes, I finally got my baby girl!!! Here's a picture:

No, we haven't had our baby yet. But this little girl was born on April 8th and I brought her home on Friday. She's a Toy Aussie which means she won't get more than 13" tall. She's a brown tri-colored. A definite cutie with quite a personality!!! These pups run ~$1200 and there's no way I'd pay that kind of money for a dog. However, my hubby (their vet) told me that if I worked a deal with the breeders, I could have one. He was quite surprised when I came home with one on Friday. I got a deal alright; paid ZERO for her. Yes, no money changed hands. The "deal" I worked was to give the breeder one puppy of her choice out of the first litter. What a deal!!!

I know, I know, I don't need another something right before the baby but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. This puppy, unlike Keller, can hear. Its so cool!!!

5 comments:

Jody said...

OK, I only saw the title and was so excited. Then I saw the puppy- and I'm still excited! What a cutie! I just want to cuddle her!

Me said...

Yeah... I can't believe you got her right before the new baby. Glutton for punishment aren't ya? LOL.

Jody said...

OK, where are you???? it's not nice to leave us like this!!!

Kristin said...

SOOO cute - but just what you need, another dog - LOL!!! Your hair is CUTE too missy (rather, MRS.)

Ashley said...

cute! i love puppies!!!!