14 September 2006

Blah Day

Things are finally slowing down at the office. I'm thankful for that but then it's hard to be motivated to be here when I'm tired or have a head ache or I'm having a blah day. Today is one of those days where I just feel blah!

Small fry got his first hair cut today. It's cute but nothing fantastic. I'm not sure if we'll go back to that lady or not. If we do, I will definitely inform her that his hairline is farther down the back of his head!

Off to a work meeting tonight. I so don't want to go. I'd much rather go to my small group but I've kinda been running the show for this program so I should probably be there.

No baseball this weekend. Jake got pulled from the starting rotation. I'm ticked that we can't get a full refund on our room reservations either! Grr!!!!

signing off-
GRUMPY

4 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Grumpy - I hope you didn't get the grumpies from me! Hope the night meeting went well - and maybe there will be a change and he'll get to start anyway?

Ashley said...

so you had a "blah" day...:)

Unknown said...

Hakuna mattata - is there even a spelling for that? No worries - this too shall pass - any other cliches I could supply? There's always tomorrow...

I know the "grrrr-factor" and blog about it often. Preach on sista'!

Don't you just love it when a simple hair cut is "flubbed" - Yeah, not so much! Find someone who has a better hand. Some people are just better with kids than others.

Me said...

where's the haircut photo?!