10 August 2005

Okay ADX girls (and for anyone else for that matter), yes, we are gong to CA and yeswe are briging Scott. ANd yes Kristin, our trips will overlap! We're flying into Sac the night of Alisha's wedding (the 3rd). Katie's wedding is the 10th, and I have to be back in the Sac area Friday morning the 9th for wedding stuff. So, in between there, we (our "family") will be roaming around the ghetto-Fresno area. For you ADX girls, I'd like to try to get together with a bunch of you at one since we won't be around too long and have lots of family and other friends that wants to meet and see Scott. So, email me or leave a comment with a day that will work for you and I'll try to figure something out.

The last of our comapny left this morning. I really enjoyed all our visitors but I'm looking forward to a quiet night with just the three of us (and hopefully no x-box). Scott will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and he's already growing in so many ways. He's been smiling a lot this last week and he definitely is recognizing voices. He's such a culddle-bug and I love it. Okay, enough for now. I want to go home and clean in his nursery...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, 4 weeks already!! Maybe we can just have a hang out dinner thing one of the week nights before you go up north for the wedding. (I won't tell you that we are starting to plan another floating trip on Sept 10th if the river is still flowing)

jerelyn said...

Yay! Tammy, I can't wait to see you and that adorable little boy...and I guess your husband too! ;-) I'm up for getting together for a dinner night...we just need to figure out when and where you want to eat. Any suggestions, anyone?

Anonymous said...

I'm in:)
Snoopy

Kristin said...

I will be booked until Sunday early evening but I'm not leaving until Tuesday afternoon. Sunday night could work for me (although it might be close to 7pm or so). Then Monday I'm free all day - will be spending it with the family probably most of the time - but maybe lunchtime-ish? Tuesday I'm available for breakfast or lunch (although I know some have to teach or work). I won't be available for dinner on the weeknights Carrie :(
What sounds good?

Ryan & Julie said...

Name a time and place and I'll try my best to be there. I will be in Lemoore/Fresno the 5th through the 11th, so anytime is pretty good for me. Can't wait to see that cute little blessing of yours!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I lost your phone number again and can't get ahold of you by cell or e-mail, please call me and leave your home number, I tried 411 but they said it was unlisted! HELP!Love ya,
Kristine B.