14 January 2009

Mine Eyes Have Seen

While dropping off the kids this morning, my step-dad was blowing snow and could hardly see since his glasses were fogged up.  I was so thankful to be wearing contacts and not deal with that issue.  Thirty minutes later, and almost to my office, I realized that I neither had my contacts in or my glasses on.  This is typically no big deal since my glasses are kept in my purse.  However, last night while falling asleep on the couch, I pulled my glasses off and set them on the table. 
 
I can see well enough in general that I don't need glasses.  In fact, most Saturdays I don't deal with glasses or contacts.  It's when I have my head stuck in a computer that I need those little buggers to keep my eyes from straining.  Today is one of those days and I find that I've been light headed the past few hours.  A quick break to the bathroom reinforced my dizziness.  Now I'm wondering how long it will take to finish the "must finish" items before I can leave the office and head home to get my glasses... this is not how I want to use vacation time...



Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

I can honestly say I have never walked out the door without my glasses - as everything would have been slightly to mostly blurry without them... I hope the headache didn't last long!

Ashley said...

what a pain! ugh!!